Woodoc Water-Borne Deck
This prodcut was developed using the most advanced International Technology. It has high in UV-absorbers to withstand the harsh Australian sun and extreme weather, it protects your wood against water, salt spray and pollution. It's the answer to keeping decks looking beautiful for longer.
The first coat penetrates and binds with the wood, while the second and third coats add extra layers of protection ensuring your deck will keep its natural appeal and stand the test of time.
The tough, durable finish is non-yellowing and maintains the original colour. It dries fast and lasts for years. This product DOES NOT CRACK OR PEEL.
Any of the Woodoc COLOURS can be added to this CLEAR product to tint it. Please go to the COLOURS section to see our colour selection and examples. You can also click on the links below to go to the product page for the colours.
A water-borne exterior sealer, especially developed for application to all exterior wooden
- exterior wood
- Excellent protection against wind, water, pollution and salt spray
- The tinted product provides extra protection against ultra-violet radiation under extreme conditions
- High build-up characteristic for a smooth and attractive low-gloss- or matt finish
- Available in Clear, Natural, Oak, Mahogany, Teak and Imbuia
- Suitable for all types of wood
- Non-toxic once dry
- First coat 10/12 square metres per litre.
- Subsequent coats 12/14 square metres per litre.
- 3 coats is the advised application - 3,3 square metres per litre