Woodoc 50 Exterior Marine Sealer
A clear finish with a high build-up of sealer. Ideal for boats, marine applications and also general outdoor wood where a finish with excellent UV-protection and water resistance is required.
Any of the Woodoc COLOURS can be added to this CLEAR product to tint it. Please go to the COLOURS section to see our colour selection and examples.
All exterior woodwork especially where exposed to moisture and salty conditions:
- Boats, yachts - especially coachwork
- Garage doors
- Exterior doors, door frames
- Window frames
- Exterior wood panelling, walls
- Gates, fences
- Patio furniture
Not suitable for use on hard dense wooden decks.
- Superior UV-Protection & water repellence
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Easy Refurbishing - when the inevitable time comes for renovation Woodoc 50 makes it easy. The sealer exposed to weathering biodegrades and "disappears" from the wood. When this happens, all that is needed is a thorough clean down with Woodoc SteelWool and mineral turpentine before re-applying Woodoc 50. No more scraping and heavy sanding to remove hard, chipped and flaking surfaces
- Non-toxic when dry
- First coat 10-12 square metres per litre.
- Subsequent coats 12- 14 square metres per litre.
- 3 coats are you advised application 3,3 squae metres per litre.
Woodoc Colours are formulated to be added to clear Woodoc Water-Borne and Solvent Based Sealers ensuring easy and controlled application. The Woodoc Colours range of Brights, as well as fashion- and wood shades provide endless décor possibilities.
For transparent colour decoration on Pine furniture, Wooden floors, Wooden toys, Wooden Patio Furniture, Garage Doors and Gates. Woodoc Colours can also be used on darker woods.
The colours come in a pre-measured bottles. You apply them by mixing them into a selected sealer for uniform application. The intensity of colour can be controlled. Please refer to instructions on the bottles or download the Usage and application instructions.
Note: Because the natural colour and absorbency of wood differ, the final appearance of Woodoc Colours can vary on application.
For more information please visit out COLOUR section.