Woodoc 40 Brick and Stone Sealer
A tough, low-gloss finish for porous brick and stone, protecting it against water ingress, weathering and pollution.
Sealer for UNTREATED stone and brick.
Any of the Woodoc COLOURS can be added to this CLEAR product to tint it. Please go to the COLOURS section to see our colour selection and examples.
Ensure all substrates are completely dry or cured before application
Porous substrates such as:
- Brick (not suitable for face-bricks)
- Provides a well cared-for, low-gloss finish
- Easily maintained
- Not suitable for walking surfaces
- Non-toxic when dry
Woodoc 40 is specifically formulated to seal porous brick and stone only.
This is not a waterproofing product
- First coat 10-12 square metres per litre.
- Subsequent coats 12- 14 square metres per litre.
- 3 coats are the advised application 3,3 square metres per litre.